There are multiple ways hosting-australia.com can provide support – phone – ticket – online chat. But did you know there is a program that will help our support team assist you even further?
So, what is TeamViewer?
TeamViewer is remote access and remote-control software, this allows our support team to connect to your device from a remote device. This is such a powerful tool as it allows us to remove the communication complications and see directly what the issues are fixing any issues on the fly while syncing information with our server.
TeamViewer is such a powerful tool with 400,000 downloads daily, 2.5+ billion devices connected. So, for the best possible service and smooth experience, it is best to have TeamViewer preinstall on your computer and ready to go for the next time you need any assistance from hosting-australia.com.
How to download TeamViewer?
- Visit the TeamViewer Website HERE! – Click the Download for Free Button
- Your browser should automatically download a TeamViewer_Setup.exe file.
- Click TeamViewer_Setup.exe when the download is complete.
NOTE – you are not required to fill out any personal information.
- Select Default installation – Click Accept – next
- Select “I want to use the free version for personal use” – Click Finish.
- Supply the support with Your ID & Password
Accessing TeamViewer via Hosting-Australia Website.
- Visit hosting-australia.com – Click Remote Support
- Your browser should automatically download a TeamViewerQS.exe file.
- Click TeamViewerQS.exe when the download is complete.
NOTE – Load TeamViewer now will be displayed until you click and run TeamViewerQS.exe
- Tick the check box – Click I Agree
- Click Accept
- Your name and session code will be displayed to the support member- They will connect automatically.