Do you feel like your workday is just not long enough? You’re not alone. With the vast number of new technologies and digital tools that are constantly being developed, it can feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day to get everything done. Fortunately, extensions add-ons for Google Chrome browsers can help you increase your productivity. These browser add-ons are called extensions because they extend the functionality of Chrome by adding new features and abilities. In this blog post, we’ll show you some of the best Google Chrome extensions for increased productivity that will cut down on time spent browsing and searching for information online, as well as make daily tasks easier to complete whether you’re at home or work.
Grammarly’s communication assistance, which includes spell check, grammar check, punctuation check, and more, can help you improve your writing.
Grammarly for Chrome provides real-time suggestions to help you write better online, regardless of what you’re doing in your browser.
Grammarly is more than just a proofreader because it provides detailed feedback on spelling, grammar, punctuation, clarity, and writing style. It’s a tool for writing with confidence, finding the best words to express yourself, and communicating your ideas with ease.
- Spell-checking capabilities.
- Advanced suggestions.
- Clarity corrections.
- Style adjustments.
- Works on multiple platforms, Google Docs, Gmail, Youtube, Twitter, Linkedin, and many more.
If you’ve ever been frustrated by a website that looks more like a billboard than a website with ads or pop ups, this extension is a must-have.
The name says it all: this extension runs in the background, blocking all the annoying ads and pop-ups that appear when you visit websites like YouTube or Facebook. It’ll do it automatically, and you won’t have to do anything but sit back and watch.
- Block pop ups, ads, and annoying banners (even remove video ads!) on YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, and all your favorite sites.
- Block third-party trackers and protect your privacy.
- Browse safely by blocking malicious ads with malware, scams, and cryptocurrency miners.
- Improve page load times and enjoy a faster Internet.
- Customize your experience with filters, whitelists, dark mode, and other colorful themes.
- Backup and sync your whitelists and custom ad blocking rules across your Chrome profiles.
- Enjoy custom ad blocking by replacing some ads with pictures of cats, dogs, and landscapes.
LastPass allows you to ditch the old, jumbled notebook with scribbled down and crossed out passwords.
LastPass gives you control over your online life by making it simple to keep your critical information safe and secure so you can access it whenever and wherever you want. Save all of your passwords, addresses, credit cards, and other information in your secure vault, and LastPass will automatically fill in the blanks when you need them.
LastPass simplifies your daily online tasks while keeping you and your family secure.
- Store usernames and passwords and LastPass will log you in automatically.
- Fill forms quickly by saving your addresses, credit card numbers and more.
- Save passports, insurance cards and anything else you want to keep safe.
- All your data is available on any device for free.
- Anything you save on one device is instantly synced on all your other devices.
ClickUp is an all-in-one productivity app that can manage everything from your daily to-dos to complex projects and even your entire business’s workflow. Teams of all sizes and industries rely on ClickUp for its powerful customization capabilities and feature-rich experience to optimise processes, manage tasks, and collaborate more effectively, regardless of project style.
ClickUp also includes six of its most powerful tools in its free Chrome Extension, which can be accessed from virtually anywhere with a single click. You can easily create a new task or save a website to a task, track time, capture and annotate screenshots, attach emails to tasks, or use the Notepad to take unlimited notes directly in your Chrome browser with this extension.
- Add screenshots
- Rich text editing
- Task Lists
- Manage multiple documents
Think of it this way: You’re not just paying to use a single extension anymore. You can get an entire suite of tools to help you do so much more! That’s why it’s important to carefully choose which extensions you install on your Google Chrome web browser. An oversight here could lead to a loss of productivity, so make sure to take the time to evaluate your needs before making a final decision.